Organic Baby Chrysanthemum
Our baby chrysanthemum flowers are sourced from a small organic farm in Shan Dong, grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers. They are naturally air dried without the use of sulfur fumigation to preserve all their medicinal properties.
- organic, certified by CCOF
- correct species according to Chinese Pharmacopeia
- independent third-party screening
- free from heavy metals, sulfur dioxide, or other contaminants
Dried chrysanthemum buds are another pantry-staple in many Asian households. It helps relieves red, dry and tired eyes, treats acute fever, soothes sore throat, reduces inflammation in the skin, and cools heat within the body.
Enjoy them in tea, soups, or desserts. See a few recipes below!
Chrysanthemum is often used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for the following benefits:
- Releases Wind-Heat from the Liver to clear the eyes
- Cools rising Liver Yang and Heat
- Cools Heat of the Liver and Kidney
- Clears heat toxin
BRIGHT EYES ELIXIR
Try this classic Chinese medicine tea to brighten and soothe tired eyes. You can drink this daily to nourish the eyes and improve vision.
- 5g chrysanthemum
- 5g goji berries
Boil the ingredients in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes to infuse and extract. Enjoy! This tea tastes subtly floral with a mild hint of sweetness.
- Quantity: 4 oz, 113 g
- Common Chinese name: 菊花 ju hua
- Scientific name: Chrysanthemum morifolium
- TCM Taste: Bitter, Sweet
- TCM Nature: Cool
- Meridians: Liver, Lung
Contraindications: Very safe and can be eaten freely as food.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.