Organic Jujube Red Dates
Our premium organic Jujube is sourced from small farmers and grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers. Unlike conventional dates, our jujubes are air-dried naturally without sulfur fumigation.
- Organic, certified by CCOF
- correct species according to Chinese Pharmacopeia
- independent third-party screening
- free from heavy metals, sulfur dioxide, or other contaminants
Jujube is a superfood, providing antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals beneficial to health. In traditional Chinese medicine, it's known to balance energy, aid relaxation, support better sleep, promote better skin health, and more .
Enjoy them in tea, broths, desserts, or as snacks. Recipes below!
Jujube is often used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for the following benefits:
- Builds Blood
- Tonifies Spleen Qi to reduce fatigue
- Calms the mind
- Relieves irritability and stress
- Improves sleep quality
BEAUTY SLEEP ELIXIR
Try this classic Chinese medicine elixir for better sleep and more radiant looking skin. These herbs help calm the mind and spirit, improve sleep quality and duration, and are packed with antioxidants to give your skin an extra glow.
- 4 jujubes
- 5 rose buds or 1 large rose from The Qi
- 4 longans
Boil with 2 cups of water for 5 minutes to infuse and extract. Enjoy!
- Quantity: 4 oz, 113 g
- Common Chinese name: 红枣 hong zao / 大枣 da zao
- Scientific name: Ziziphus jujuba fructus
- TCM Taste: Sweet
- TCM Nature: Warm, Neutral
- Meridians: Stomach, Spleen
Contraindications: No known contraindications. Consume in moderation if you have dampness/phlegm accumulation, food stagnation, or diabetes.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.