Five Seasons TCM
Liver Care Tonic
In Chinese medicine, the Liver regulates the movement of Qi and is associated with the eyes. If you experience irritability, red eyes, discomfort in your eyes, insomnia, heartburn, hungover, or a sense of stagnant energy, this tea is for you. Liver Care Tonic Bag by Five Seasons TCM gently clears heat, resolves dampness, and dispels stagnation from your liver meridian and organ, while nourishing your eyes to keep them lubricated, bright, and lively!
Dandelion 蒲公英, Semen cassiae 决明子, Kudzu root 葛根, Cape jasmine fruit 栀子, Chicory 菊苣, Goji 枸杞, Mulberry leaf 桑叶, Chrysanthemum 菊花
- Tea: Steep 1 bag with 1.5-2 cups of hot water for 5 minutes. Drink warm.
- Porridge: Stew 1 bag with 2 cups of liquid, ⅓ cup of grain, fresh produce of choice.
- Soup: Cook 2-3 bags with 8 cups of stock, protein with bones and/or vegetables of choice, and preferred seasoning.
Pairs Best With
Tomato, celery, bitter melon, cabbage, basil, leek, rosemary, cauliflower, peach, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, brown rice, artichoke
May be taken with honey or dilute with warm water if it's your first time with herbal teas.
- Liver-detoxifying Goji Milk with Goji Mochi
- Liver Supporting Kale & Lemon Soup
- Snow Fungus & Goji Soup for Eye Health
- Cooling Mung Bean Hummus
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have any critical illnesses.