Limited Edition Holiday Set
Your favorite YINA face and body ritual in mini sizes with 2 DIVINE masks. Unveil glowing skin with this discovery set. The perfect gift for the holidays or yourself.
- BIOADAPTIVE Cleanser 12mL
- ESSENTIAL Mist 12mL
- Botanical Serum 5mL (select one)
- RECOVERY Body Treatment 9mL
- 2 DIVINE Biocellulose Mask
A gentle, creamy, pH-balanced cleanser to strengthen, clarify, and brighten your skin. Features white tea, poria, pearl.
A toner-essence to soothe and balance your skin. Features prebiotics, white tea, and tremella.
BOTANICAL SERUM (select one)
A universal, lightweight oil serum to calm and strengthen your skin. For all skin types, including sensitive.
An herbaceous oil serum to balance normal to oily skin and prevent blemishes.
A reparative oil serum to restore and brighten your complexion. Counteracts sun damage and dullness.
A restorative oil serum to replenish and deeply moisturize your skin. For normal to dry skin.
A body treatment balm to invigorate, warm, and nourish your skin. Features horsetail and buddha hand citrus.
DIVINE Biocellulose Masks
Everyone's favorite sheet masks. This multi-correctional masks soothes, brightens, and hydrates your complexion to get you glowing for the holidays.
WHY YOU NEED THIS
Perfect for travel, gifting, or trying out your YINA ritual. This set is a complete ritual for your mind and body, in just 5 steps. Less steps, less stress, more peace, and more time for yourself.
A minimalistic ritual
- Apply a couple pumps of the BIOADAPTIVE Cleanser to face and neck, and massage gently. Add water to emulsify. Remove with damp washcloth, rinse thoroughly.
- Mist skin with the ESSENTIAL Mist to hydrate and soften skin.
- Apply a few drops of botanical serum on damp skin on face and neck.
- Apply the RECOVERY Body Treatment anywhere on your body that needs attention and care.
- Once a week, apply the DIVINE Biocellulose Mask.
Balanced State of Mind and Body
Skin feels clean, hydrated, soft and utterly nourished. Mind and body feels soothed and relaxed.
Grounds the mind and senses. Inspires connection to present. Evokes a clear meditative state.